AUG 2012 –
AUG 2008 –
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY | PITTSBURGH, PA
Master of Human-Computer Interaction
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
PHI THETA KAPPA
2008 & 2009
JAN 2013 –
AUG 2010 –
AUG 2007 –
JAN 2011 –
NASA AMES RESEARCH CENTER
Project Lead, MHCI Capstone Project | Pittsburgh, PA & Mountain View, CA
• Manage project schedule, process, planning, and team organization.
• Balance group dynamics to create a supportive and engaged team.
• Handle all client communication, meeting arrangements, and logistics.
• Ensure all deliverables are completed and delivered on time.
BEST BUY | GEEK SQUAD
Agent PC | Tampa, FL
• Setup and configured new technology for clients in homes and businesses.
• Educated and trained clients on product features and usage.
• Recommended products and services to enhance client experiences.
Senior Counter Intelligence Agent | Clearwater, FL
• Managed a staff of 14 employees including training and development.
• Evaluated reports for turn-around time, client contact, and product write-off.
• Received several MVP awards for exceeding sales goals, reducing both turn-around time and product write-off costs.
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA
January 2011 – December 2011
Research Assistant | Tampa, FL
• Worked with the Brain Computer Interface (BCI2000) system to collect data and refine operations for use with ALS patients.
• Ran tests with the P300 speller using a 6x6 alphanumeric matrix (visual) and 2x2 yes/no matrix (auditory and visual).
Sharpie & Post-its